1st TWOFIVE Competition
La TWOFIVE COMPETITION It is an event in a competitive format in which two opposing goals are placed with the aim that the participating goalkeepers try to score goals in the opposite goal and avoid them in theirs.
Registration period open until September 28.
2 GAME MODES
- Pairs Competition.
- Individual Competition.
5 MIXED CATEGORIES
- Benjamin / Alevín / Infantil / Cadet / Juvenile – Senior.
- Matches at 2 minutes. Whoever concedes fewer goals wins.
- Arrival at 9:15 a.m.
- Matches start at 10am.
- Break from 13:30 p.m. to 15 p.m.
- Last group stage matches from 15:16 p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
- Final Phase from 16:19 p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
6 FIELDS OF PLAY
- 4 fields with fut-7 goals.
- 2 fields with fut-11 goals.
- State-of-the-art artificial grass.
- Covered stands.
- changing rooms
- Bar service.
- Music and DJ.
- Shop TWOFIVE.
Choose how you want to participate in the competition, in pairs o individually.
BY COUPLES = FULL PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT. Each member of the couple must make a registration "in pairs" independently, mentioning the name of the person who will be their partner. Both of you will also participate in the individual game.
INDIVIDUAL = PARTIAL PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT. You will only participate in the individual mode.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Places are limited to 150 participants.
The registration period closes on September 28.
Do not miss the opportunity to participate in the 1st TWOFIVE COMPETITION.
If you have any questions regarding this event, do not hesitate to contact us through the web chat. We are always at your disposal.